The Faculty of Sciences established Committees which are promoting actions and structural and functional needs of the Schools.
- Supervisory Committee of Building Infrastructure: The Committee is responsible for the supervision of the Faculty's facilities infrastructure.
- Library Committee of the Faculty: The Committee assesses the existing libraries' problems, on the basis of which will suggest ways of resolving in the medium and long term planning.
- Semantic Web Committee: It is responsible for the Faculty's website upgrade with the Semantic Web AUTH. For example, the visitor should be able to see in a Power Point the most important scientific fields that Faculty heals, as well as all the events that develops, etc.
- Halls Committee of Faculty of Science: The Committee has written down all the Faculty's Halls and it is responsible for the availability of Halls on the basis of School's needs.
- ERASMUS Committee: The goal of the Committee is to present the profile of Faculty of Sciences to an expanded European Committee.
- Design Events Committee of Faculty of Science: The aim of the Committee is the organization and scheduling of events in the frame of an organization chart - church calendar annually.
- Committee of Programs Teaching and Education Attainment: The goal of the Committee is the configuration of an appropriate standard and structured educational program for the scientific disciplines that the Faculty heals.
- Committee of Planning and renovation of Undergraduate Studies: The aim of the Committee is the configuration of a single standard implementation of the undergraduate educational programs with respect to the peculiarities of each School, the configuration of a framework of actions for continuous renewal, adaptation and optimization of educational programs, as well as the development of good practices for the improvement of Educational Programs by the use of modern technology.
- Website Committee of Faculty of Science: The Committee was constituted to organize and implement the Faculty's Website. The Committee is in collaboration with the Semantic Web Committee.
- Press and Communication Committee: The Committee was constituted to maintain, reserves and inform the Faculty's Website of the School so as to organize and implement the work of the Website Committee. It is in cooperation with the Semantic Web Committee of the Faculty.